Guy Wakes Up From A Nap To A Stray Kitten Sleeping On His Stomach, Decides To Keep It


That's not how we meet someone, it's who we meet. And in the case of a guy from Canberra, Australia, he made a buddy he did not even know he needed. According to Ali Safa, he has never really had pets and he is a little lonely, so he does not have many friends. But it fell directly on his lap.


When Ali Safa came out casually to enjoy the day, he was not expecting much. "I was just checking my phone, nothing really," he told Bored Panda. And before he knew it, he fell asleep.


When he woke up from his nap, he was not alone. "At first, I thought it was a rat," recalls Ali. "But by the time I realized that she was a kitten, I did not care whether she had fleas or not, because if she did, I probably would have already, so it does not matter."


He took out his phone and took some pictures. After uploading to reddit, people immediately started asking questions about the chat situation and new developments.

Kitten Sleeping On His Stomach Video:

Post a Comment

0 Comments